Testing is now available for everyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. If you have symptoms, it’s vital you self-isolate and order a test. These tests are free.
Below are links to pages containing the latest information and advice – updated with the latest information as it becomes available.
The Welsh Government have now released their roadmap out of the lockdown- and information about the new traffic light system which will be used to do this. You can find this here. (15th May 2020)
Current Welsh Government rules state:
- You need to stay local – 5 miles from your home as a guide.
- You can meet another household outdoors, while staying 2 metres apart.
- Non essential retail shops have reopened – from Monday 22nd June.
- You can leave home to exercise outdoors as many times as you like, so long as you stay local.
- The 5 mile guide will be reviewed for Monday 6th July.
- For the latest update on COVID-19 regulations in Wales, please click here (as of 19th June 2020).
- Welsh Government daily press conferences will continue – these are live on BBC1 Wales at 12.30 each day.