Things you can do to keep our community safe:
- fully follow the COVID-19 regulations in force.
- always observe social distancing.
- wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds with warm soapy water.
- wear a face covering on public transport and in public places.
- if you develop symptoms, stay home and get a test.
- if you are asked to isolate following a holiday, or by NHS Test and Trace, please do so fully to help stop the spread.
Welsh Government press conferences will continue each Tuesday – these are live on BBC1 Wales at 12.30.
Below are links to pages containing the latest information and advice – updated with the latest information as it becomes available.